- Are you a customer who would like their spa or hot tub regularly maintained by professionals? Our Bi-Weekly Hot Tub Service is exactly what you need!
- Ohio Spa Repair and hot tub service industry professionals recommend that a spa be drained and cleaned every 60-90 days. Our Drain and Clean Service can't be beat!
- Six Things To Do Before Winter, is your hot tub or spa ready for winter? Check out our Pre-Winter Service
- Get a quote, many times they are free. If we go to where your hot tub or spa is, we will charge a minimal fee for a quote, however over the phone and on the website it is completely free.
- Give us chance to prove to you we are the best in the Central Ohio area!
- If you are in Columbus, Newark/Heath, Lancaster, Delaware, Zanesville, or anywhere Central Ohio, we can help you get your hot tub back and running!
- We provide quality products, accessories, chemicals, covers and anything else you will need to get your hot tub or spa headed in the right direction.
- We can get you most anything you need to create that perfect relaxation station in your home.
- We service and provide products for most hot tubs and spas on the market.
Some of the Services We Offer
Home Service Calls
We come to you anywhere in the Central Ohio Area. If you have a doubt if we service your area, give us a call and we would be happy to take your location into consideration.
Every two weeks your hot tub or spa should be serviced. This includes checking the Ph and cleaning. We can do this for you, making your hot tub or spa hassle free and ready when you need it.
Drain and Clean
Every 60-90 days, your hot tub or spa should be drained and cleaned. Our Drain & Clean service is affordable and will keep your hot tub or spa in tip-top shape. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
We offer products and services for most major manufacturers of spas and hot tubs. Give us a call and we can find the right part, accessory, cover, stairs, rails or anything else you can think of!
Rewiring your hot tub or spa to meet regulations or simply need an upgrade, we can help! After 10 years or so, the sensitive circuitry inside a GFCI wears out. The only reliable way to check an older GFCI is to use a circuit tester that has its own GFCI test button which is one of the services we offer at OSR!
Do you have a hot tub or spa that is non-functioning and you want to get it back up and running, we complete a restoration so you can begin using it again! Mild to wild restorations are a specialty of ours!